The NC State swimming and diving team is set for a quad meet against Missouri, Arkansas and Kentucky at Kentucky, after dominating in a win against South Carolina on Oct. 25. The Wolfpack swim team is one of the top teams in the country, with the men currently ranked third in the nation and the women ranked fourth. 

NC State athletics has a busy week with many fun games or matches for fans to attend, despite football not playing this weekend. Women’s soccer enters an important stretch, while Wolfpack swimming and men’s basketball both return after much anticipation.

The Pack plays four home games this week, with one game just down the road in Chapel Hill. NC State athletics will take on Chapel Hill twice this week, with both the women’s soccer team and the women’s volleyball team facing them in heated matchups.

Led by a gold medal from senior Andreas Vazaios in the 200-yard butterfly Saturday night, the NC State men’s swimming and diving team finished fourth at the NCAA Championships in Austin, Texas, the fourth straight year the Pack has placed fourth.

Led by two individual silver medals from junior Coleman Stewart, the NC State men’s swimming team had a strong day of competition Friday at the NCAA Championships in Austin, Texas, garnering eight All-American honors to put itself in fourth place heading into the final day.