Following its victory against UNC-Chapel Hill last night, the NC State swimming and diving team returned to the water for senior day at Willis R. Casey Aquatic Center to host Duke in its last home meet of the season.

From being the 2014 and 2015 Maryland Swimmer of the Year as a part of the prestigious North Baltimore Athletic Club to being the 2019 ACC Swimmer of the Year and two-time NCAA Champion at NC State, senior Coleman Stewart has always dominated the pools. With his father having swum at Bucknell, his sister Sada having swum at Princeton, and his brother Noah swimming for Dartmouth, swimming is in Coleman’s blood, and the accolades show it.

There is a lot of basketball to look forward to this week. With plenty of ACC matchups and a day of celebration for the swim team, there is plenty going on around campus.

The NC State swimming and diving teams will host Duke in their final home meets of the 2019-20 season on Saturday, Jan. 18 inside Willis R. Casey Aquatic Center. Both meets will begin at 11 a.m.

It’s the final day of 2019, and Technician sports finishes out the top 19 NC State sports moments of the year with 1-7 on New Year’s Eve. The finale includes huge postseason finishes from NC State wrestling, swimming and diving, and women’s cross country, long winning streaks from Pack baseball and women’s basketball, and a pair of men’s basketball buzzer-beaters. 

The NC State swimming team traveled down to Atlanta, Georgia to compete in the Toyota U.S. Open for a long weekend from Wednesday, Dec. 4 to Saturday, Dec. 7.