Not every new student coming to NC State comes in with the same level of knowledge about NC State Athletics. Some have been lifelong fans, others may have only seen a handful of events or none at all. Whichever camp you fall into, we wanted to make sure you knew at least one name on every NC…

After coming off an impressive performance in the ACC swimming championship in late February, NC State’s swim team had momentum for the upcoming NCAA championship. However, the spread of COVID-19 led to the cancellation of the national championship and left a lot of questions unanswered for …

The two-time NCAA champion, nine-time ACC champion and 15-time All-American senior Coleman Stewart was ready to prove a point in his final go-around for NC State swim. After claiming the NCAA throne in 100-yard backstroke in 2018, he finished just short of first place in the event at the 2019 NCAA finals. This year was his redemption year, the last chapter of his decorated career here in Raleigh until the NCAA canceled all sports for the remainder of the academic term due to the outbreak of COVID-19.

On Thursday afternoon, the ACC “suspended all athletic related activities including competition, formal and organized practice, recruiting and participation in NCAA championships until further notice. The decision was made following consultation with the league’s presidents and athletic directors to mitigate the further spread of COVID-19.”