Led by a gold medal from senior Andreas Vazaios in the 200-yard butterfly Saturday night, the NC State men’s swimming and diving team finished fourth at the NCAA Championships in Austin, Texas, the fourth straight year the Pack has placed fourth.

Led by two individual silver medals from junior Coleman Stewart, the NC State men’s swimming team had a strong day of competition Friday at the NCAA Championships in Austin, Texas, garnering eight All-American honors to put itself in fourth place heading into the final day.

After six swimming events and two days of competition at the NCAA Championships in Austin, Texas, the NC State men’s swimming team sits in fourth place thanks to three podium finishes and seven All-American honors.

After finishing in fourth place each of the last three years, the NC State men’s swimming team will travel to Austin, Texas this week for the NCAA Championships, looking to continue on its recent success.

Behind a podium finish from freshman Sophie Hansson in the 200-yard breaststroke, the NC State women’s swimming team tied its highest-ever NCAA Championships finish Saturday night in Austin, Texas, placing seventh to match its 2017 finish.

The Wolfpack women’s swimming team continued its run at the NCAA Championships Friday, collecting two podium finishes in the evening session in Austin, Texas to build on an already strong final meet.

The NC State women’s swimming team kicked off its 2019 NCAA Championships in Austin, Texas Thursday, garnering four All-American honors and two honorable mentions.