MBBvsSyracuse_KeattsClap_ES.jpg

Head coach Kevin Keatts claps for his team after a big play was made at Wednesday’s game in PNC Arena on Feb. 13, 2019. The Wolfpack won the game 73-58 and improved their record to 18-7 overall.

NC State men’s basketball head coach Kevin Keatts has added another player to his roster for next season, as Lehigh grad transfer forward Pat Andree announced on his Twitter Wednesday that he will be joining the Pack.

Andree will be a solid addition down low for the Pack, as the 6-foot-8 forward averaged 12.6 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Mountain Hawks last season. Andree will also provide the Wolfpack with a great threat from beyond the arc, as he shot 43% from 3-point range and averaged over 2.5 3-pointers made per game.

The Pack won’t be losing a ton of talent from this year’s team, as only guards Torin Dorn and Eric Lockett will be leaving the program.

With the addition of Andree, as well as guard Thomas Allen transferring in from Nebraska, NC State’s roster for next year is overflowing. Men’s basketball teams get 13 scholarship spots, and with two incoming freshmen committed in Jalen Lecque and Dereon Seabron, as well as the two transfers, NC State currently has all 13 spots filled.