• April 2, 2015

Letter from Mike Glennon - Technician: Sports

Letter from Mike Glennon

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013 12:09 am | Updated: 12:12 am, Fri Feb 1, 2013.

To the City of Raleigh and Wolfpack fans everywhere:

As I donned my N.C. State helmet for the last time in the Senior Bowl, I took a moment to reflect on the last few years I have spent in Raleigh and how thankful I am for my experience. My time at State was filled with countless memorable experiences, from the win in the Belk Bowl to one of the most exciting Saturday nights ever in Raleigh this past October.  

As much as I am looking forward to fulfilling my dream of playing in the NFL, I am also saddened by the thought of leaving the place I have come to call home. I loved being a student at North Carolina State while earning my undergraduate and graduate degrees, and every second I wore the Wolfpack uniform was special to me. This school and city have given me so much and for that I will be forever grateful. I have every intention of remaining an active member of the Raleigh and N.C. State communities to begin paying back all of the support you have shown me over the years.      

I would especially like to thank Coach O’Brien, because he played a huge role in getting me to where I am now, but I wish Coach Doeren and my teammates the best in years to come. I can’t wait to watch State games as a fan, and I look forward to coming back to a packed Carter-Finley Stadium in the near future.  

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will carry your cheers and support with me always.  Regardless of where my next stop may be, I will forever be a member of the Wolfpack.

Go Pack!

Mike Glennon

Follow my path to the NFL Draft @Mike_Glennon on Twitter.