Raleigh Police Uniform

The Raleigh Police Department provides security at PNC Arena events. 

On Monday, June 10, Raleigh police responded to three robberies at three separate Circle K gas stations, according to WRAL.

At approximately 1:30 a.m., Raleigh police received a report of the first robbery at the Circle K gas station at 2400 Spring Forest Road. According to WRAL, the suspect stole money from the cash register and left on foot.

Around 2:15 a.m., the second robbery occurred at the intersection of Western Blvd. and Method Road, approximately 10 miles from the first robbery, according to WRAL. NC State sent an email at 3:20 a.m. informing students of this incident.

“An armed robbery occurred at the Circle K located at Method Rd and Western Blvd at approximately 2:00 AM,” the email said. “The suspect is described as a black male with dreadlocks and wearing blue. The suspect was reported to have displayed a handgun during the robbery.”

The final robbery occurred around 3 a.m. along U.S. Highway 70 and Raynor Road in Garner, according to WRAL. In the third robbery, the suspect was reported to have been wearing a tan hoodie

Raleigh police have verified the first two robberies are related but are working to confirm if the third incident is related to the other two, according to WRAL.