Spooky Radar

Scream on the Green: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Stafford Commons, Talley Student Union

Thursday, Oct. 31 at 8 p.m.

Free

The University Activities Board (UAB) will be hosting Scream on the Green by showing Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark at 8 p.m. on Stafford Commons. UAB will be having a raffle to give away UAB merch as well as giving away “movie buckets” that will include a figurine, a movie and candy. Coca-Cola will also be giving away free drinks.

Hallow-Eno

West Point on the Eno River

Thursday, Oct. 31at 6 p.m.

Free

Celebrate Halloween on the Eno River in Durham. Everyone is welcome to come and experience campfire stories and songs, hayrides, crafts, food and face painting. No registration is required and the event is free.

Halloween Party at The Big Easy

The Big Easy

Thursday, Oct. 31 at 9 p.m.

Free Entry; $20 VIP

A Halloween party at The Big Easy will have live music from the Groove5 Band. Drinks will include $4 well drinks, $2.25 Miller Lite drafts and $2 Jello shots. There is no cover charge, but you can buy a $20 VIP ticket to experience the private lounge with a private bar and bartender.

Community Fall for All

Redemption Church

Thursday, Oct. 31 at 5:30 p.m.

Free

Redemption Church invites the community to gather and celebrate fall. Redemption Church invites attendees to bring their families to experience food trucks, inflatables, carnival games, mechanical bulls and ponies.

Assistant Arts & Entertainment Editor

My name is Austin Dunlow and I am the Assistant Arts & Entertainment Editor at Technician. I'm in the Graduating Class of 2021 with a major in Political Science. I have been at Technician since February of 2019.