Radar Online

For this week:

Local Jams with The Kids Downtown

Imurj

Tuesday, June 11. 9 p.m.

Free

Imurj will be hosting a musicians’ gathering with Tre' Mars and The Kids Downtown, allowing local bands 15 minutes to improvise music on stage. Attendees can also view the rotating collections in Imurj’s art gallery or sit down for a Drink & Draw while the musicians play.

Yoga in the Garden in the Gregg

Gregg Museum of Art & Design

Thursday, June 13. 6 p.m.

Free

Join the Alexander Family YMCA at the Gregg Museum of Art & Design for an afternoon of yoga in the Jackson-Thiem Pollinator Garden. Bring your own mat and water to enjoy the guided relaxation.

Neurodiversity and the Workplace: A Conversation with Nancy Doyle

James B. Hunt Jr. Library, Auditorium

Thursday, June 13. 7 p.m.

Free

Psychologist and neurodiversity expert Nancy Doyle will be hosting a lecture about job seekers with conditions such as autism or Tourette Syndrome and their work to overcome workplace barriers and find employment.

Eighth Annual Peak City Pig Fest

DownTown Knits, Apex, NC

Friday, June 14. 5 p.m.

Free

Barbecue cook teams from around the country will gather in downtown Apex to compete in the Grand Championship of the Seventh Annual Bone Suckin’ Sauce Peak City Pig Fest. The event will have live music and give the public an opportunity to purchase competition barbecue.

For the month:

Vampire Weekend: Father of the Bride Tour

Red Hat Amphitheater

Friday, June 21. 7:30 p.m.

$141

The tour for Vampire Weekend’s fourth album will be coming to Red Hat Amphitheater. With only a few seats available, be sure to get tickets now.

Rock N Roll PartyFest V: Dead and Loving It!

Slim’s Downtown

Saturday, June 22. 6 p.m.

Sunday, June 23. Noon.

$15-25

Slim’s Downtown will be hosting a party with a lineup of local bands and bands from out of town. This will be a two-day event with a one-day pass being $15 and a two-day pass being $25.